Android is the most popular operating system both in Canada and across the globe. A huge number of users also enjoy playing casino games on their Android powered smartphones or tablets, and that’s why AndroidCasino.ca brings you the very best places to play, on the go! But we don’t only review, rate and recommend the best Android casinos, we also keep you up to date with what’s happening in the casino industry, bring you the latest tech news and views and tell you more about anything that will possibly affect or enhance your mobile gaming experience.
The mobile casino industry is growing in leaps and bounds, and while many may say that it is actually still in its infancy, mobile gaming has long surpassed desktop use. There is plenty of news pertaining to the industry and we are here to keep you informed.
AndoidCasino.ca has a finger on the pulse of all casino news, and we’ll share the latest breaking story’s with you as they happen, give you the inside scoop on hot new game releases and exclusive promotions, and tell you more about what’s making the industry tick.
Stay Up to Date
As mobile gaming grows in popularity, so too do the games available and the bonuses. New game releases are always exciting and we make sure that you know about them first. From new slots from leading developers, to games that have been re-mastered or optimised for play in the palm of your hand, you can get the latest casino news right here!
Often, new casino games are launched with a fanfare of promotional deals, and we ensure that you know about these too, and can cash in quickly and easily.
The more you know about new games and promotions, the better your mobile gaming experience will be, and we are here to enhance what’s on offer at every turn.
Casino Business News
The Android casino industry is burgeoning and there are a vast number of companies that contribute to making it a huge success. These companies are often involved in mergers and acquisitions, or employ new staff that brings something exciting to the table.
We report on all the casino business news too, and keep you up to date on the industry’s biggest movers and shakers, and all their movements. Knowing what is going on in the industry can give you the edge, and it is always a good idea to be informed.
Online casino law is ever changing and evolving, and whether it is new developments within Canada or beyond, we’ll keep you up to date. As the online and mobile landscape has changed so dramatically in such a short period of time, casino laws are often re-written, and you’ll need to know whether you are on the right side of the law. The casinos we recommend are all licensed and legal, and we’ll tell you if anything changes legally, both locally, and abroad.
More Than Just Mobile Casino News
Our main focus may be Android casinos for Canadians, but that doesn’t mean we have excluded the rest of the world! Our casino news covers happenings both locally and internationally, and we don’t only focus on the mobile arena. We pay close attention to the online and land based casino industry and will keep you informed as to what’s hot, happening and upcoming in every sector.
- Macau May Become 1st Crypto Gambling Hub
- Microgaming’s New Cash of Kingdoms Slot
- No Tattoos at the Rugby World Cup in Japan
- Global Gaming Awards Las Vegas Winners
- Sleep in the Digital Age
- NetEnt To Take First Steps On Canadian Soil
- US Gaming Sector A Key Economic Contributor
- Bede Gaming Appointed OLG’s Digital Partner
- Automation Benefits Vegas Casinos
- Habanero Releases Egyptian Dreams Deluxe
- Science Fiction That Became Reality
- Common Dreams And Their Meanings
- Playtech Releases Call Of The Valkyries Slot
- Apple Removes More Gambling Apps
- Online Businesses Rethinking Security
- NJ Casino Smashes Revenue Record
- Major Canadian Lottery Corp Partners With IGT
- Realistic Games’ Revolutionizes Mobile Roulette
- DraftKings Slams Lack of Social Gaming Regulations
- Canadian Firms Leave Niagara Casino Bid
- Stars Group Successful In SBG Endeavour
- Taj Mahal Labour Dispute Laid To Rest
- Mobile Casino Praised at EGR M&I Awards
- Stormcraft and Microgaming Join Forces
- Casino VIP Programs Continue to Evolve
- Zynga Buys Gram Games’ Mobile Titles
- Microgaming Donates to Hospital
- Exciting Times Ahead For Mobile Apps
- Stefan Nelson Named New LeoVegas CEO
- APT To Avoid Cryptocurrency In Macau Event
- New Legend of Loki Slot Lands At Casinos
- 2 JFTW Games Launched in May
- Two Huge Wins For Mega Moolah Players
- Google’s Yeti: Netflix For Videogames?
- Epic Adventure In NetEnt’s Lost Relics Slot
- NetEnt Grows Despite Challenges
- Delving In To Google Maps Secrets
- WSOP European Dates Announced
- Microgaming Set to Launch 2 New Slots
- Two New Quickspin Slots For Android
- Leander Adds 4 PearFiction Games to LeGa
- Magnet Gaming Slots Go Live In Gibraltar
- Can Video Games Help with Dementia?
- 888 Casino Expands Live Games Selection
- Is It Time for an Universal Basic Income?
- Bally’s Latest Branded Slot Is Coming Soon
- A Closer Look at Gambling and Superstitions
- New Lightning Roulette Goes Live
- Evolution Unveils First Person Gaming
- Relax Gaming Set To Supply Kindred Casinos
- 2 New Chinese New Year Slots
- SEGA Returns To Its Roots With SEGA Slots
- Atlantic City Lures Major Sporting Events
- SWATting: When Malicious Pranks Turn Deadly
- Nektan Posts Big Revenue Increases
- Increased Response to Fake News Onslaught
- Responsible Gambling App Gets Attention
- LeoVegas Buys Majority GameGrounds Stake
- Best Mobile Games of 2017 Rounded Up
- Freedom and Stress: a Pro Poker Player’s Day
- Casinos Not Offering Android Games Fall Behind
- LT And IGT Dispute Settled For $800,000
- Millennials Versus Generation Z
- NetEnt’s The Phantom’s Curse Coming Soon
- What The iPhone X Means For Android
- NetEnt Reveals Innovative Bonus Software
- ICE Set To Be 2018’s Largest Gaming Event
- Joker Millions Hits €3.1m Mobile Jackpot
- Is Alphabet Building The City Of The Future?
- Bet365 Posts 39% Revenue Increase For 2017
- Are Robots Going to Steal Our Jobs?
- Casino Scouts To Integrate Patent Into Mobile Gaming App